Benefits of Humidifier
Relative Humidity is the amount of moisture in the air for a given temperature. Too much or too little humidity leads to uncomfortable environments and may cause many health issues.
Humidifiers add additional moisture to the air. This is often essential during dry climates or harsh winter conditions.
HOW HUMIDIFIER HELPS
- Control Viruses And Bacteria A number of viruses and bacteria will decrease dramatically since it is hard to travel in the humid air.
- Skincare An effective way to protect your skin. This device can also prevent accelerated aging.
- Comfortable Sinuses The dry climate cannot have a negative influence on your nose anymore.
- Develop House Plants The humid air will make your house plants fresh and healthy.
- Improve The Quality of Sleep A humidifier can help you get quality sleep by preventing snoring, nose bleeding, and other uncomfortable situations.
- Preserve Your Voice Humid air helps keep your vocal cords lubricated and reduce the risk of voice dehydration and illness.
- Protect Wood Furniture A humidifier will help protect your wood furniture, floorboards, staircase, doors, and moldings from splitting in your home by reducing dry in the house.
- 500 sq ft or smaller 1.5 – 2.0 gallons per day
- 530 – 600 sq ft 2.2 – 2.5 gallons per day
- 700 – 800 sq ft 3.0 – 3.5 gallons per day
- 900 – 1000 sq ft 4.0 – 5.0 gallons per day
- 1000 – 2000 sq ft 7.0 – 9.0 gallons per day
- Over 2000 sq ft 10.0 gallons per day or higher